From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:13:01 EDT
Northern OhioFerret Association's Bimonthly meeting

Tuesday, Sept 11th from 7-9 pm
Bring your ferret with you to the Broadview Heights Rec.  Center 9543
Broadview Rd.  (just south of Rt. 82) We'll be discussing nip and litter
training tips and voting in our cutest ferret photo contest.  The money
raised will be donated to Ferrets Unlimited at our summer picnic on Sept15.
This will also be your last chance to RSVP for our picnic.  The public is
welcome (with or without ferrets), no charge to attend.

Northern OhioFerret Association's Summer picnic Saturday, September 15,
2001 5pm 'til "the last one goes home" at 25770 Westwood Road, Westlake,
Ohio .This year the NOFA picnic is going to be held at the Schmotzer's in
conjunction with their pig roast.  Thank you Vicki and Paul!!!!  They are
graciously providing main dishes, chips and pop.  You're asked to bring a
side dish or dessert, your ferrets and your appetite!  Again this year
we'll have games like best digger, paw painting, cup tip, smell your
ferret and MORE.  RSVP's are required by September 7th to (216)388-2491, or
[log in to unmask], or snail mail to NOFA, P.O. Box 110574, Cleveland, Oh,
44111.

For more info on eitherevent call: (216) 388 =E2=80=93 2491

Note: There is always the possibility of infectious diseases for your pet
when brought out into social gatherings.To minimize the exposure it is
recommended that you restrict handling of your pet and exposure to other
pets at the event.  All ferrets brought to the event should be current on
rabies and distempervaccines.