From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:57:30 -0500
Hi everyone.  Maybe someone can help me with this horribly stinky problem.
My new guy Fred is the greatest!  However, there is one very big problem.
He poops and pees EVERYWHERE!  He never uses the litter box.  No matter
what I seem to do he does it.  He didn't do it in the cage he was in alone,
this started when he started living with my 2 girls.  They get along fine,
so I don't think he's being traumatized.  Does anyone have any advice for
me?  The clean up is horrendous!  I could literally clean this cage 3x a
day.  Yuck!

Dooks to all,
Sherri, Gypsy, Cleo, and Frederick