From:
Katie Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 03:31:25 EST
Hi everyone!!  We're going to spend a weekend in Wichita, Kansas soon.
Since both fuzzbutz have been sick lately we don't want to leave them at
home with someone that doesn't know them and their medication schedules.
How do you go about finding a hotel that would allow the ferrets?  I'd
rather just take them with me so I know they would be safe.  Also, if
anyone is in the Wichita area, could you recommend a good vet there
incase we'd have an emergency?

Thanks!
Katie and the 2 carpetsharks, Rocky and Shilo!