From:
"Anne K. Georgiades" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:19:12 -0400
I had a terrible time with Delta...when I tried to bring them on the legal
way, I was told that ferrets were not allowed in the cabin because if they
got out the airline was afraid that the ferrets would find an important wire
and chew it in half.  This was about two years ago, maybe times have
changed... On the other hand I have never had a bad experince with
security...even when i was sneaking them on...I guess it depends on the
airport for that.