From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:00:11 -0600
Dear friends

We here at Coffee Creek are sad to tell you that our two older gals
passed away.  We knew when they were given up to us that Stinky had
cancer and that Sable was blind.  They had been cagemates all of their
lives.  It was no surprise that within 4 hours of Stinky curled up in
their sleep sack and passed away.  I think she just couldn't go on
without her best friend.  Many tears were shed here that day and we
miss them terribly.  But we know that they are together across the bridge
just like when they were here with us.  Please remember our gals in your
thoughts.

Kim & Rick and all the rug burners at Coffee Creek Ferret Rescue