From:
Adam & Joell Calcagno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 03:50:33 GMT
Last year I adopted a 1 year old female from a family who's kids got bored
with her.  They gave me all of her equipment, including the food she eats.
That happened to be 9lives cat food.  I have tried several times over the
past year to feed her Marshall Farms ferret food.  She refuses to eat it
every time.

I have heard how bad it is for them to eat grocery store cat food, but I
don't know what to do.

Recently, I got a new fuzz ball, who was weaned on MF ferret food.
Eventually I would like to keep them together, but refuse to feed the baby
anything but ferret food.

Does anybody have any suggestions for me.  Rascal can be very stubborn, and
will go for a long time without eating if all there is to eat is ferret
food.  I can't let her starve, but her coat is so stiff,and her stool is
sooo red.

Please help!!
Joell, Rascal, and baby Tundra