From:
Mary McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:43:14 +0000
Nearly there now, only one more lot after these. Don;t see why you lot
shouldn't suffer like I had to LOL

My ferret fell in the pool and stank all the way to the bottom. But
don't worry. He poofed and became pet propelled.

What is the difference between a ferret tearing through your house and
a bomb going off? The police respond to the bombing.

My ferret is finally house-broken, and I mean that litterly.

A ferret breeder said insulting things about another breeder's kits,
causing great resentment. You could say she had a pique of the litter.

Why do most ferrets cost so much? They are used to wearing sable!

The reason my ferrets like to dig in the backyard by the trees is so
they can have an escape root.

How do you make a really huge ferret hob? You start with a kit.

Did you hear about the ferret that poured steaming hot water down the
rabbit hole? He was ferreting out a hot cross bunny.

A Colonel was inspecting the troops and noticed a squad was moving
while at attention. He asked their sergeant, "What the blazes is wrong
with your squad? They are all twitching and jumping about." The
sergeant carefully looks the troops over and says, "Well sir, there
seems to be a weasel chomping on my privates."

A politician and a ferret were sitting at a bar. The ferret left, not
wanting to be associated with weasels.

Did you hear about the scientist who didn't ferret-proof his lab?
His ferret dug through things and swallowed a sample of uranium.
Reportedly, the ferret got atomic ache.

A breeder bought a new hob. Her largest ferret says, "He can't touch my
jills!" The smaller ferret says, "If he touches a single jill, he is
history!" The new ferret arrives, huge, angry, and mean. The 1st ferret
says, "Well, he can have my jills." The smaller ferret just starts war
dancing. The big one asks if he is crazy. "Nope," says the small
ferret, "Just showing him I ain't a jill!"

A ferret leapt out of his bed, ran at full speed to the litter box and
did his business without making a single mess. His owner picks him up
and congratulates him for being a good boy. The ferret blushes and
says, "Wasn't nothing. Just doing my doody."

Mary
http://www.bristolferretclub.btik.com