Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:54:06 -0400
Last week I wrote because Frito had gone to The Bridge. Today, I write
because I unexpectedly lost my Skittles. She heroically faught adrenal
disease for the last 3 years and spent the last five hours of her life
today curled up in a blanket in my arms. When I bought her, she was so
small she fit in the palm of my hand and suckled on my finger tips.
Today, right before I handed her to the vet, she weakly lifted her head
and licked every one of my fingers. I can't handle this right now. I
will have to write more about her later when I'm not so heart broken.
Please, bridge greeters, help my Skittles find Frito and help them both
find Sparky, Rascal and Snickers. They all need eachother.

Rest in Peace "Skittle-Monster". Thank you for picking me to be your
hooman. You left paw prints on each and every one of the pieces of my
shattered heart.

Kristen and the Dwindling Sunny Bunch,
Rusty and Precious
Missing Deeply: Sparky, Rascal, Snickers, Frito and Skittles