From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:56:31 -0400
Hey everyone,

This may be a very silly question, but I'm trying to find out where a lot
of the ferret clubs/organizations get their tablecloth banners made at?
I'm sure you all know what I'm referring to..and if you don't, email me
and I'll provide pictures.  (I know for sure the people at Furetti have
one!)

Anyways, I'm trying to find a reliable online place to have one made for
our ferret club that is decently priced.  Any ideas on where to start?
All the ones I can find are close to $175 for one banner with our logo.
Please help!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored. - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.