From:
ferret place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:50:03 -0400
Hi everyone:

My husband and I have decided to open our hearts and home to a little
ferret who is looking for a new mom and dad.  Unfortunately, this little
one lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.  We're in New Philadelphia, Ohio.

We had hoped to use "Ferrets Across America" to bring Lucky to us, but
unfortunately this wonderful service is no longer active.  We've contacted
Delta to find out about shipping her that way (something we really don't
want to do ...) but they will not ship animal when the temp.  is over 85
degrees F.  (Not a bad policy at all in my opinion).  We really don't want
Lucky to be shipped in a cargo hold for 3-5 hours without human contact.
Poor little thing is going to be confused and frightened enough.

So, that leaves us somewhat ... up in the air.  The wonderful lady who
currently owns Lucky is concerned about her welfare during the trip ...
as are we.  If there is ANYone out there flying, from Nevada to Ohio in
the near future (could we be so lucky?), and would like to have the company
of a loving little companion, would you let us know?  Other than that, if
anyone has any suggestions/ideas we're more than open to anything.

Thanks for your time,
Tonia & David Smith
along with Trouble, Miss Fitt, Pee-Wee, Alice, Moe-Moe, Bandit & Ricky
(and hopefully soon ... Lucky!)

David
Visit eight of the cutest fuzzy ferrets on the internet at:
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/6783

"Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control."
"Anyone without a sence of humor, is at the mercy of the rest of us..."