From:
Monique Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 10:29:13 +1000
When I first got Erik I thought he was a sable, but after reading a number
of FML questions about markings I now not so sure!!  He is white with black
guard hairs.  Dark hair that arrows down from the top of his head to his
pink nose.  Ears are white.  He has a "Bandit" mask across his eyes and only
his eyes.  He has a pure white "bib" that extends back to his front legs.
All his legs are black as is his tall but on his back knees there are white
"knee pads".  Also, there is a stripe across his back sort of "joining" his
front legs.  Can anyone help?  If you need a photo please let me know & I'll
sent one!

Thanx!!!

Monique (Hmmmm!!??!)
&