From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:51:39 -0800
Hello Ferret Hoomins,

My name is Panda and I am proud to have been chosen as the first FERRET
BANK to be raffled off to benefit the Sanctuary and Rescue of KY and The
Ferret Haven in Louisville.

Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself.  As you can see from my
picture, at
http://www.geocities.com/rescue_sanctuary_of_ky/temporarypreviewfile.html?1099964049328
I am a handsome Panda ferret bank.  I stand about 8.5" tall and about the
same in length, so I'm a good sized ferret.  My beautiful fall coat has
come in thick with snow white and shades of gray and black.  I am truely
one of a kind as I was hand painted by a loving ferret mom.  I am cast in
gypsum cement with a coin slot at the back of my neck and access to coins
on the bottom.  Perhaps you'd like to use to me to save money for your
other ferrets?

And here's the best part......I promise......cross my heart.....to never,
ever miss the litter pan!  Now how many ferrets come with that kind of
guarantee?

You can have a chance to win me by purchasing a ticket for only $1.00!!
Only 100 tickets will be sold before I know where my forever home is
going to be!!

Good Luck....I hope to see YOU soon!!