From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 13:41:48 -0500
RE: NEW FERRET

THis sounds like a blaze who didn't quite make it.  I'd probably call it a
mutt.  Does it have "smudges" under the eyes?  How about knee patches?

A true blaze has all of the above, plus a blaze of white running from the
top of the head down to the shoulders.  They also have four mitts, or at
least toes.  Missing one or two of these items does not nessecarily a mutt
make.  The really good ones have a little "ascot" built into thier bib.

TEARING HOLES UNDER BEDS:

I had this problem when mine had the run of the house- back when we only had
a few- the eight are now confined to the ferret room- which doubles as my
office, and none seem worse for wear.  Molly has made it her lifes ambition
to escape however.  I simply take the stuff off the bottom of the bed- it
will no longer seem interesting.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

-Mrs. Duck