From:
Renee Alyce Clare-Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 18:10:54 -0400
To all who have written to me both directly and those that I will see this
morning regarding my posting yesterday...THAN Q!

Be assurred I do not feel in the least bit "flamed"!  The girl I bought my
fuzzy from has been breeding for about a year and made it seem so much
easier.  I would like to have another one (and if I can convince
Tinkerbell's daddy that it is best for "her" :) I will!) and thought that
would be a good way and reason to get a little boy.  I wanted to think about
it with the 2 (now 1/12) months I have before a have her spayed.  The only
thing the breeder told me about it is if I was not going to breed, have her
fixed "for her health".

Also, the bit of advice I gave about cardboard toys was premature...no Tink
did not get hurt, but I heard it through the fuzzvine that I missed many
postings about fuzzies who were hurt and worse getting their heads stuck
inside.  My baby girl is not worth that.

Last night I was assaulted at my apartment (he did not get inside, and I am
fine with the exception of the feeling of violation) and I am *sure* that if
TInk would have been awake, she would have chomped his eyeballs out!!  What
a guard ferret she is!  She did, however, "protect" me from the dangers
lurking in the alarm installer's shoes this afternoon!!!  I was red faced as
she licked them to death and I couldn't do anything about it without
grabbing between his legs!!  The installer was patient with her, thank
goodness!!

By the way, this morning when I took Tink to "the big box" to potty, there
were ferret poos that were not there the last time we vistited together!!!
I was so happy.  Also, she hopped out but then hopped back in and went
potty.  <beam!!>

I took a picture of her the first week I had her (on our vacation to
Clearwater Beach!!) and as soon as I get it and have it scanned, I will set
it up on my soon to be website so you too can share in my pride.

Have a dooktactular weekend!!
Renee and Tinkerbell ("hey the shoes were calling my name!!")

P.S.
Is anyone else thinking about dressing their fuzzies up for the upcoming
holiday?  Tink thinks she would like to be Scarlett O'Hara. (okay, so I saw
the hat and thought it would be cute...I'm a first time mommie...sue me!!)