From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 15:59:23 -0400
Hi FMLer's, as I was sitting and pondering over the digests.  I've concluded
that Bob C. has put everything out there, so what are we going to do ?  I
agree with him whole heartily.  And now, I ask, each and everyone who is
affiliated with one or more of the groups (and any I know I left out, but
not intentionaly) I listed in an earlier post, write in and ask for a poll
to be taken to see how many fert owned people are interested.  Then start a
nomination of giants.  Present that to the people on the FML.  ( At the same
time urge every person owned by ferts to join the FML and become involved.

Sorry BIG if that adds more work.  But like Bob C.  said FML is the vehicle
for communication.  But we need the cooperation of each and every group to
get the word out to thier people.  We are lost if it's only FML people.  We
need a 100,000+ working force for our fertbutts.  I look at that figure of
people and at $10.  bucks a head for one month dues - folks were talking
$10,000,000 worth of working clout.  Now, for $10.  bucks a month to further
the life of my kids and fund what ever fert dream dreamt, I'm game and my
$120.  bucks for a year is on it's way.  Now with that kind of funding it
WILL pay the RIGHT BIG GIANTS to quit any job they have and devote it to
FERRETS PERIOD.  BIG you open the account and my dues are on the way.  Now
that's said - LET'S GET TO IT -TIMES AWASTING!!!!  Oh last but not least,
heard tell thier are approximately 12,000,000 (that's 12 million folks)
people owned by ferts out there!!!!  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ POLITICAL CLOUT
AND VACATIONS FOF ALL OUR FERTS< FIRST CLASS !!!