From:
Valerie H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:03:01 -0700
HI!  I am posting this for a friend who needs to part with her 3
ferrets... It is the typical situation, she is a college student trying
to finish up her last year of college, and her boyfriend is to busy to
take care of them.....

Let see...There are three and she would like to keep them all
together.... I know two of their names are Kodo and Bashful...I know
Kodo is young...Probably a little less then a year..And Bashful is
probably 2 years old...I think the third is probably 2.5 to 3 years
old...They all apear to be healthy, although I don't think they are
current on their vaccines....

One of the ferrets is a girl and the other two boys...They are all sable
in coloring...They are all really, really, sweet just starving for
attention and dying to get out of the cage to Run, Run, Run!  She says
they really haven't been able to get out much and she feels bad for
them....

She would like to keep the three together if possible...If not she would
atleast like them to go to homes with ferrets...She is asking 150.00 for
them...50/ a ferret, but I am pretty sure she would take 100....There is
no cage available....

If you are interrested you can email me any questions and I will be sure
to pass them along....I really appreciate the help guys!

IMAO don't tell her, this is a very needed, usually when I go over there
they have no food or water...Whenever I call her on it, she always says I
JUST got home...I was JUST about to do that...And so on....I would take
them but I can't handle it...I am at my wits end with rescues myself...I
also have a couple looking for a few good owners...But that is a whole
different issue!

Please email me if anyone can help out!

Thanks

Valerie