Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:12:31 -0700
In the last couple weeks we have lost 4 ferrets, HersheyKisses, Millie,
BabyJill and last night my ferret partner called me again and said we
lost Puffy. these 4 ferrets ranged from 4 to 9 years of ages and one or
the other had adrenal lymphoma insuliomia With the change of weather
here the way its been some f the ferrets cought colds upper rasportary
infections and some have lost alot of waight and have decided to go to
the bridge, my vet told me that with the weather the way its been so
crazy and all i should use a humadafire to help the ones thsat had got
sick and for the ones that may get sick later on that its good to have
one around that it would help them in the long run so i thought id let
ya all know I was scared that we had another outbreak of cocciddia and
e.c.e but we didnt their poopys were fine but the dirrerea was from
them comming down with colds and all. thoughs of you that belive in
prayers for animails please keep Raven,Ms Annie,Bubba-Lou, Faroke and
Cowboy in your praayers for they have colds and are on meds. PLEASE NO
MORE HATE EMAILS FOR I WILL DELETE U.. BUT I will welcome any advise
that will help my kids get well ..

Thank you..
Susan Hayes- Arkansas Director
Sue Kinsey- Branch Director