From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 14:15:12 -0400
Hi all,

First off, to the wonderful person who helped my fuzzies send me a mom's
day card, you are the best!  On a side note, this year it was really
ingrained that I do not have children (how many times do I have to turn
down some well wisher and say "I'm not a mother.")  For those of you who
don't know, on top of all else in my life, I also suffer from a form of
infertility.  While I can normally hold my head up and say "oh well,"
this year was especially tough, so imagine my joy when I found my
fuzzies lovely card in my mailbox.  Now I know those little fuzzies
couldn't have done it all on their own, so thank you for helping them.
You made my weekend a little brighter.

Now for my "I forgot,"  back in October Buzz was a star in a local pet
food commercial.  I'm happy to saw the commercial is now showing on
Comcast Cable, in the Downriver area of Detroit.  So if you are in the
area and see a Pet Supplies Plus commercial with a ferret named "Spike,"
let it be known that is just his screen name, it's really my Buzz and
I'm very proud of him!

Carrie & Russell
Pip, Scooter, Buzz, Ben, Bud, Ozzy, Luna, Thor, and Angel
(Angels: Dweezil and Tigger)

PS, I will be selling some wonderful hand crafted ferret jewelry at the
Michigan Ferret Show on June 8, so stop by.