Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:35:50 -0700
Hi all

I have not been here in a while but I been keeping buzy up here.

A little girl came in today named Samantha.  She was met by Ren, Coco Puff
and a whole group of other little ones.  They were really interested in the
news at home, especially all da gossip.  They talked for some time and with
so many there were a lot of questions so da talk took longer.  After they
were finished it waz time to grab a snack at the Fruit Bar.  Luckily it is
a large bar or it may have run out temporarily.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  She waz interested in da Races but
she only watched this time as a bunch of da others grabbed cars and were
off on a race.  She cheered them on and watched to get all da pointers she
could.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy dat she luved them bunches
and to send lots of ferret kisses and hugs.

I looked up Eve and Dancer in da puter thing.  They were over at da tube
races watching.  Eve is not quite da grouch you make her out to be.  Da
bridge has a way of softening even harden grouches.  She waz getting along
okay but not great.  I think she will soften even more.  They seemed
comfortable here and fairly content.  Dancer said there waz nothing to
forgive and they both said dat they would wait and be here when you got
here.  They passed on their luv and lots of cuddles.

I looked up anther little girl named Sable in da puter.  I went over to da
Ferretvite Festival and talked to her.  She said to say dat she is doing
well and making new frieds here.  She haz been keeping kinda buzy.  She haz
been watching in da Reflecting Pool and knows dat you are getting another
little one.  She said she is happy for you.  She also said to send her luv
and lots of kisses.

I am off to chew a cheweasel.  I caught da cheweasel thief and boy did he
get a whipping for it.  I don't think he will do dat again for a while
anyway.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee