From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:19:09 -0800
I 'm a student and I currently own negative one ferrets but with all the
usual talk about ECE and the like, a question popped up which I would
really like to know when I get my ferret.

I have kind of a tight schedule.  Classes start at nine and end at four,
with the usual mountain of homework, plus things like drama classes and
volenteering (note: don't flame me.  I wouldn't consider getting a ferret
until next year when the schedule switches to 7:30a.m.-2:30p.m.) Both my
parents work.  Should my future ferret get ECE, I'm not going to be able to
give the 24 hour agressive care that's necessary for curing this disease.
Likewise, my parents can't take a week off work to do it.  This presents
something of a dilemma.  I'd take him/her with me, but I'm afraid that that
would be far too stressful and dangerous.  Can you people with a positive
and definate number of ferrets give me some suggestions on what to do if
this situation arises?

==
-Natalie
"Ideas are like kites.  They have to have a lot of wind behind them to make
them fly."