From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:37:06 EST
Hello again....longtime lurker here...just wanted to say Thank You to
everyone who responded to my email concerning insulinoma.  I have read
and researched but the true wisdom comes from those who have experienced
this disease and the care they have given their own...thank you...thank
you...thank you... By next week I will have come to a final decision
about what to do with little "Fenway".  And, I know in my heart it will
the right one for her.  Thank you for the love.  Where do you people get
all this love????  My goodness, if everyone owned a ferret, this world be
a better place!!

Also, if anyone is interested, I stopped by a Petco in Littleton Colorado
today....Ferrets were fed, fine and very frisky!  Just too many of them
there :(