From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:50:35 +0200
This is something really astonishing.

When I bath my ferrets, usually once a month, water at body temperature,
low water level so that they can walk, kindly immersed in it, they don't
seem to be really happy.

But when I bring them to one of ours "ferretparty", where there is always a
large and deep bowl of water on the terrace, mainly for drinking purposes,
they don't exitate to plunge in it and in staying inside for quite a long
time.

The impenetrable mustelid's mind !

Fulvio

with Igor, Orietta, Thor, Hexe, Odino...more to come in a very next future.
Is anybody there willing to adopt a 23 years old boy, graduated, nice
looking, lovely and serious, so that I could use his bedroom for my furries?