Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:09:46 EST
A generous supporter of Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven of NC has donated
several items to help raise funds for needed ferret surgeries and other
medical expenses.  The items include:

Bookcase, Microwave or TV Cart, Office Desk, Coffee Table, Small Wooden
Box w/Lid, and a Small Desk.

With the help of a dear friend, I have upload digital pictures of the
items and the sale prices.

Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing any of the items or
would like a larger pic of an item.

http://AnimalArtCrafts.8m.com/FurnitureSale.htm

(Click through/close the ad pop-up - not my fault, free website!)

Thanks!

Shari Gunter
919-231-3222