Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:13:01 -0400
Sande, if you are out there, please say a prayer for my Buttercup who
passed to the bridge today - Butter was adopted from some elderlly people
who couldn't care for him and his cagemates anymore.  They hadn't been
out of their cage for over a year...Butter played and loved and gave
kisses - though I only held him for a few months of his life - I think
he knew he was loved...his brothers and sisters are looking for him.

This has been the worst two weeks of my life - my parents lived in Punta
Gorda - they are in their eighties and they lost everything in Hurricane
Charley - they are devestated and I do not know if they will recover -
it is too hard to start again at eighty-five.  Their home, their friends
and their town is gone and they cannot wait a year or more to rebuild.
Fortunately they are with me - but they do not really like the fuzzies
and the fuzzbuts excercise rooms have been turned up side down (like our
lives) .  At this point i can only give more raisins and hugs.

Hugs to fuzzies and to humans...Sande please hug my Butter. Z.