Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:06:45 -0500
Hi all dis be SaraFerret.  Betcha thought I has fallen off de face of de
earth--but I have been making speed twips to earth to visit ferret
shelters --of course de directors didnt know it, but I had a pleasant
chat wit all de furkids in de shelters.  Hey peoples get out dere and
adopts dose shelter furries.

I do want to lets everyone knows dat even if you dont ask for gweetings
your fuzzy is always gweeted by one of us.  We cant post what we knows
unless you asks us to do it.  I know peoples have been wondering about
dat, but hey you gots to ask--dats de rules.

Well back to the greeting.

Dis was a while ago, sorry for delay--Mommy been sick and couldnt type de
gweetings.  I met a Ms Pepper Ferret who had just comes across.  Jings
her furfriend and I and were waits for her to get across de bridge.
Where is dat furry at.

Okay I trots across de bwidge and look under every bush and tree--hmmm--
where is she at?  Den I spots her--she had fallen asleep under one of de
bwidge supports and forgots about crossing--at least dat is what she
said.  Okay i picked up one sleepy Pepper and carried her across de rest
of de way and Jings helps as usual.  She wondered where she was.  Jings
spoke up and says you is at de Rainbow Bwidge.  Well she held on to Jings
and hugs and kisses but den she says ok dats over--I wanna go back home.
Jings and I looks at each other.

Uh--Pepper, I says: Dere is no going back once you make it here.

She looks at me with dose big sad eyes.  What do you mean.

Well Pepper dis is de last place for us ferrets but its really nice here
and no pain unless we do someting dumb like drops rocks on foots or get
shot full of quills like poor Mully did awhile back..

She cried and cried and cried some more.  But den she noticed our wings--
Hey what's up wit de wings she asks.

Okay we is ferret angels and I am SaraFerret, one of de ferret angel
gweeters.

Pepper asks if she gets wings--yeppers Jings says.  And I says you can
choose from almost any color excepts black and whites.

Okay she says I is ready to get wings.  She was no more crying and was
even giggling.  Over to Kit and Kaboodle de wing and halo pwace and dere
was Auntie Mary Ferret to gweet us.  She hugs Pepper and said well I have
de perfect wings for you.

Pepper said dont I get to choose?

Of course you can choose if you dont like what I picked.  (I think dat
Pepper kinda picked up de message dat she had best not pwess her luck).
So Pepper says well Auntie you shows me what you have picked for me.
Ruffly angel wings--a rather new design for girl ferrets who tend to like
frilly tings.  Dese were drop dead gorgeous.  Pinks and golds and all
sorts of colors.  And we fitted her into dem and wouldnt you know--fits
her perfectly.  And of course de halo.

I did caution Pepper-no flying till we give lessons--otherwise we have
had a few bent ferrets from unauthorized lessons.  Do you want de grand
tour I asks her and Jings spokes up and says well Ms SaraFerret, can I
show my sis around--I knows you are overwhelmed wit gweeting de furries.

Well of course Jings.  But I is going to take her to one place first.
We trots down a lane surrounds by flowers and dere is de prettiest blue
pool.  I tells her to look into de pool and I swishes de water a bit.
And den she saw her human Mommy.  Pepper was so excited she almost fell
in.  Hi Mommy she cried and all of a sudden her Mommy looks up as tho she
hears sumeting and waves wit a big smile--she heard you-Ms Pepper I says.

So Jings and Pepper trotted off to dere new digs and dey invites me to a
party dat evening.  I agreed as I had to get back right den to gweeting
duties, but tonite we will party.

And so ended another gweeting at de Rainbow Bwidge

Dooks and Hugs
Ms SaraFerret