From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:13:08 -0400
Aires was a very sweet little girl i had sence she was a kit, she was a
good little momma to all the new ferret babys that came thru this
shelter in the last 7 years of her life, her favoriet baby was Kaleb, i
can sit here and laugh and cry just thinking how she was when Kaleb was
a baby himself if he was sick or got into trouble or was upto somthing
and i called out his name it never failed he would run and find his
momma Aires in his life she was it. she is servived by her cage mates
Faroke,Cowboy,Maxwell and of course baby Kaleb. she had insulioma and
adrenal , the last few weeks of her life here she had been going down
hill over the weekend her cage mates started hanging around her and
staying next to her more then they ever did, Kaleb is takeing it hard
he tryed to drag his momma Aires to his hidyhole he would lick and
clean on her he would push her with his nose he would lay his little
head over her neck and just lay there looking at me like whats wrong
with my momma, he even took his little blue stuff horsey and laid it by
her. when it was time I took Aires and we went to the vet DrWright said
her kidneys was shutting down and there was no hope so we both help her
cross over to the rainbow bridge I told her it was ok to go that i
would take care of her baby kaleb that she needed to find baby Bandit
who left us back in 2004 he was another Kaleb, and that we would catch
up with her soon..

AIRES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU WAS SUCH A GOOD MOMMA TO THE BABYS WHO
CAME TO US I WILL MISS HER MY LITTLE GIRL BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN
MY HEART AND DREAMS.... LOVE YOU YOUR MOMMA...

HERE IS A PICTURE OF AIRES a few years ago..

Susan Hayes- Director of Arkansas Ferret Rescue..

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Ferretmom20/6-28Airess2.jpg