From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:30:55 -0800
The Wysong product I've had the best luck with is PDG.  The fur kids like
it.  When water is added it becomes very smooth (workable even in tube
feedings) Handy that it comes powdered in a plastic container, so when
traveling I can easily carry it along.  I love chicken gravy, but it's a
little difficult for taking with and for tube/syringe feeding.

It's 33% protein, 33% fat and fiber is 0.5%

Ingredients-Spray dried: Chicken, egg, liver, digest of beef, poultry,
digest of beef; coconut oil, yeast culture, dried cultured skim milk,
composted sea vegetation and a multitude of probiotics.

Kristine Lunny

Please Bring Christmas Joy to a Shelter Ferret and be a Santa!!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com