From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:29:57 -0400
OH!  So excited!!!!!  My auntie Linda is coming for a visit next month.
She's coming all the way from Nevada!  She always showers me with kisses
and I've grown to love kisses especially from my auntie Linda!  AL has a
ferret named Flagstone who hates when my mommie goes there to visit.  She
kisses him so much that he runs out of the room to get away.  I'm just
looking forward to kisses from AL cuz I haven't seen her in years!

The Ferrets 2000 video tapes will go out tomorrow morning.  Mommie says to
say we are so sorry for the delay!  We just got them in on the weekend and
since today is a holiday in Canada, we can't send them out until tomorrow.

The shelter has been quiet but packed.  No new ones this week and none
gone out.  Auntie Carla cleaned all our ears and clipped all our nails
this week tho.....none of us liked the ear thing but she gave us lots of
treats after.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!