From:
Vicki Menolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 1995 16:26:46 -0500
Hi!  On this day, the 23rd, and the subsequent digests that have been
received by me, practically the whole dialogue has not come through to me.  I
get the headings, the topics of the day listings, then MAYBE the beginning
line or two of a story, then nothing.  Is there something wrong with my
equipment?  I was very interested in some of the topics listed and was very
disappointed that the dialogue was not there.   Could you please get back to
me on this?  Thanks...

(:Vicki:)