From:
Russell Dejaynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:02:14 -0500
Hello fellow carpetshark lovers!  I have only had a ferret for a matter of
months but in that time i have fell in love with my furry friend, and also
scoured the "net" looking for any information on them...i am glad that such
groups as yours exist...they have really opened my eyes to the life's, the
problems, and the proper care of ferrets.  which i am very thankful for.  I
would love to have another ferret to share my home with, but i dont want to
buy one from a dealer...i want to adopt one....after hearing the stories and
the trouble others go through for loving their furry pals..it makes me
grateful to live in illinois.  I want to be part of the solution for these
poor creatures unfortunate to be in the place thay are.  So if you can help
get info on how to do it..please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] By the way
that is an school address but i live off campus at my own house...in
bushnell, ill.  I am 25 an live with my girlfriend who loves ferrets as much
as i do.  A new ferret would be warmly welcomed by us and our furry friend
Sable(our female 6mnth old female) I know sable is not very original but
when i saw here at the store it just clicked....it was perfect..SABLE THE
sable ferret.... Thats all for my first time here...but before i go i would
like to mention one thing....many people have a" thing" against Marshal
ferrets due to their breeding for labs but my little sable is a marshal
ferret and she is the most loveable, playful,beautiful.....You get my
picture.  So i dont agrree with marshal for making lab ferrets but as far as
i can tell their is nothing wrong with their stock of ferrets....

                        a fellow lover and friend of the ferret kind,
                                RUSSELL L. DEJAYNES JR.