From:
Andy Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 01:22:03 -0500
Hi All!  This is my first night with the ferret digest (i think!) and i just
wanted to introduce Clio - my furry little friend that shares a house with
my brother, me, a dog, an iguana, a pig, and 4 fish tanks - call it a zoo!!!
i look forward to reading up and learning a bit more about ferrets - i love
her to death!  she caught her claw on a fish tank outside today and i had to
save her - it was so sad - she made a noise ive never heard before - it
wasnt a squeak - it was a yelp forming -luckily i got her quick...  at any
rate i look forward to talking with yall and + my ferret seems to have a
problem with litterboxes - any suggestions?

She uses them sometimes but not always - i dunno if this is normal or not -
im still a new ferret owner - i would be thankful for the input!

thanx!