From:
Laura Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:33:27 -0500
Just wanted to thank everyone for their input on what I should do about the
lump that I found on my 1 1/2 year old Bandit.  I took her to the vet and
he ruled out an obstruction, prolapsed rectum, and a tumor (for now).  He
said it was just an infection brewing and she is on antibiotics for the
next week.  I'll keep you updated.  Thanks again, Everyone here really
cares about ferrets and you people are always there when someone has a
question.  Wish us Luck!!

Laura,Steve,
Bandit (Yum.. This pink stuff tastes good!)
Smokey (Mom, I want some too!)