From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:15:11 -0800
Hugs & Dooks to all...

I am having a little problem with my boy Spaz and was wondering if anyone
had a similar problem and what the solution was...

Not to long ago Spaz started doing this...he has always gone poop in his
box but now when he goes poopy in his box he will wait about 5 minutes
and try going again but not really anything would come out...a little
poop....not stringy or thin...his other poops are perfectly normal in
color and size...its like he's got leftovers or feels the need to go
again but there's nothing there...he is eating well, drinking good
and playing like normal...why would he try to go again after he just
finished going.....any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Kate & Spaz