From:
Randy Magick1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:46:24 -0400
Hello my dear friends!  The shelter took in three ferrets this week.
Disco (formerly Discord) is a very tiny little girl.  She is so
frightened at the shelter her little black eyes look like huge saucers!
She is having trouble sleeping because she is so frightened.  She can be
a little nippy as well.  poor little thing.

Razzle and Dazzle came in on Saturday.  They are both about two years
old and a little nervous at the shelter.  Dazzle, the female is a little
nippy because she is so worried here.  She nipped auntie Olympia's nose
Sunday night.

Some of you may remember Salsa.  She came in with Boddington and Ginger.
She was a really bad biter and everyone was afraid of her.  the shelter
finally figured out why she was biting and were able to fix her.  She had
adrenal disease and this was making her aggressive.  She had NO other
symptoms of adrenal, but after her 1st Lupron shot, she became a totally
different fuzzy.  She had surgery and our vet removed a left adrenal
gland.  mommie got to see her on Thursday night and kissed and cuddled
her as much as she could!

Uncle Dr. Al is coming to the shelter on Monday to vaccinate all the new
kids and give booster shots to some of the other kids.  He's a nice vet
and we'll all be sad to see him leave in two weeks.  He's moving to
Peterborough and won't be at High Park anymore.

All my love to you all!!!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org/