From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:23:06 -0400
Well, I have a good job to as a apt manager, then Jim got sick and that
ended the job will quick.  My ferrets are in good health, some of them
(3) are getting up there in old age, the rest are in good shape.

Jim 2 cheques equals $1,190.00 a month (Canadian money) that is rough to
live on, but we did.  Now I am doing housecleaning again (did it for 7
years, I owned it) I have 4 wonderful ladies, that I work for, 2 of them
has B&B's owners, the other lady I just started last Monday has an extra
Cottage just for family.  So that helps me keep ***SANE***, (I am a
caregiver for Jim) on the up beat of everything.  3 of the ladies I work
for is all close, in Mill Bay, BC and the other lady is 84 yr old, (hubby
is 87) in my Mobile Court, they play golf almost everyday.  I have a
wonderful vet clinic that will let me pay on the day Jim gets paid, that
was before I was housecleaning.  They are in Mill Bay too.  Just 12
minute drive from where I am living at.

Now onward to everything else, I am in the mode of making ha
mmies/sleepsacks for AFS and also decided to make some things for them to
raffle/auction off too, something new for me to do, hopefully it will go
over really well.  I have bought material when it was on sale $1.97 m, so
Jim said no more material until you use up the ones you bought.  So I
will be doing a lot of hammies/sleepsacks for the Giving Tree, ADV Giving
Tree.

I want a tape of the Vet talk from Atlanta, hint, hint!!  So I can give
it to my vet.

Marie, her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets, Jim too(he is sick again, doctor
has ordered blood test, there was one that was 2 bottle culture (sp) then
another 2 in 1/2 hr)