From:
Teresa SCOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:23:37 +0000
We are owned by 9 ferrets, and missing 2.

Mojo, a big sable male and Loki a tiny albino sprite are dancing on the
bridge.  Mojo, I am sure, is begging treats with those beautiful eyes.
And Loki is probably eating her tiny piece of licorice and stealing
everybody else's, screaming when the ferret wants their treat back.
Gosh, she loved her licorice!  :-)

5 females - Tawny Kitten, Cassie, Andi, and our 2 newest editions -
sisters - Angel and Chai.

4 males - Jake, Teddy Bear, Max, and Jynx.

We are in AZ.

Teresa and family