From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 10:26:59 -0400
Hi ya'll,

Last night my dorm caught on fire, luckily it was in the attic and the
sprinkler system put it out.  At 1:30 the alarm began going off and
assumming it was a pulled alarm no one left the building, then when we
realized it was a Fire!  we ran out.  Being illegal my fuzzy went im an
empty purse and outside with me.  Luckily she has a box (one from the pet
store when I bought her) in my car.  Unfortunately I didn't have her any
food or water stuff with me.  We went to a friend's house - they didn't know
when they would let us back in the building to spend the rest of the night.
She got water out of my cup, but had to spend the night in the box (which
she hated - it didn't even have a litter box).  All in all we made it home
just fine this morning and she got lots of hugs and kisses.  Now my point.
Obviously I was unprepared for this emergency.  Luckily I put her in her
cage at night so I could find her quick and get out ( with noise the alarm
was making I might have never have found her had she been out) From now on
she sleeps where I can easily find her.  We all think it will never happen
to us, but we are wrong.  So please joining me in making plans (if you
haven't already) for the fuzzies should something like this occur again.
Anyway, hope I made a point in all my ramblings.  As I said we are fine and
my building is in one piece things could have been much worse.

See Ya,
Holly and Rascal (Let's not ever do that again)