From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:17:36 -0700
Greetings, all!

Apologies if I am breaching protocol here, but I trust that BIG will
let me know if I have erred by this post.  I read the FAQ regarding
advertising, though, and I think this is okay, unless I misunderstood.

I have always been frustrated with ferretproofing and ferret gates,
and this has led my husband and I to come up with our own idea, the
"FerriCade" (tm).  We have tested it out for a few months, and I love it
so much, I decided to make it available to everyone.  In fact, I believe
it would be wrong to keep it to ourselves!  It's flexible, durable,
requires no hardware, and Queen Mab herself cannot escape it!  It "snaps"
right into ANY doorway without messing up the paint.  I honestly can't
tell you how pleased I am with it.  Queen Mab is a very determined
ferret, and we had pretty much given up on finding anything to keep her
restrained to the playroom until my husband came up with this!  She has
defeated many more complicated barricade solutions!

We have listed one on Ebay, and if someone buys it, people will be able
to look at my auction page for more (because I will list more).  The
details are on the auction page, and of course feel free to e-mail me
for any additional info.  Also, go ahead and drop me a line if you just
want one!

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4311645342

You will probably have to cut and paste it -- somthing about Yahoo!'s
editor won't let me use the "HTML" function on my particular browser.

Or look up "FerriCade" on the ebay search tool.

Thanks so much for your time!

love,
Christine and James (humans)
Queen Mab and Dustbin (ferrets)
Monty and Ozzie (Quaker Parrots)

IMPORTANT: The proceeds of these auctions do not go to a shelter. We
just need help paying our vet bills.  If you would like to purchase
items to help a shelter, please see the shelter auctions which are
often listed on the FML.  They don't sell FerriCades, though!

=====

christine newkirk
ICQ# 3937465
Please visit my website: http://www.midnightferret.com