From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 00:40:20 -0500
I found out that Hope's white blood cell count was 3.7.  She is very
lethargic and sleeping very soundly, even for her.  Her eyes lack their
normal brightness and joy of life.  She isn't really showing any other
symptoms that I have noticed.  Tom told me that I was being a paranoid
about here and that there was nothing wrong with her.  I am her mom and I
know when something is wrong.  The eyes are a dead giveaway.

I appreciate all your help.  BTW this isn't her first CBC, so the vet has
a normal to go by.  I am taking her back on Tue. to repeat of the CBC.

Phyllis and the four Wigglies, Faith, Hope, Charrity and Generosity