From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:32:19 -0800
Hello everyone I just wanted to update everyone on Shadow she is still
looking for Vinnie but not as much as she was but she still looks around
the places they loved to play at.  She has gotten rather thin but she is
eating more she also seems to like my cat Grey Fart's food more then the
ferret food I buy for them and I put vitamins in their water.

Well keep good thoughts for Shadow and if anyone can give me an idea how
long the looking for stage lasts I would appreciate it very much.

Sincerely
David L. Owings