From:
pats7288 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:02:45 -0500
Hi everyone-

I just wanted to send a heartfelt "Merry Christmas" to everyone,
two legged and four legged, all. Thanks for all the information and
stories, both sad and happy, throughout the year. I will especially
remember Brownie and Kosmo, MoJoMan, and Willy Watson.

Here is a link to a video of our ferret Yuki who loves to steal
unopened packages of napkins and paper towels.

We adopted Yuki from the Ferret Association of Connecticut in April
2007. He is totally deaf and has a weird corkscrew tail.

http://pets.webshots.com/video/3057310020027399797HlXFzK

Blessings!

Pat Shaskin
Yuki and Zippie