Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 03:30:16 -0400
Cris,
I've tried to post a couple of announcements concerning allergic reactions to
the IMRAB vaccine.  In one weekend I have found 5 of about 100 ferrets have
such a life threatening reaction.  When that was not posted I though you
might have a concern about posting something that Rohne Merieux might take
offense to, so I contacted Rohne Merieux and we worked out an announcement
recommending that distemper shots and rabies vaccinations not be given
together.  More importantly a warning that the owner should consider the
risks of ever vaccinating the ferret again.  So far this was not posted
either.  Rohne Merieux is very anxious to have this information posted.  I
have sent it to GEnie, AoL, Delphi, and CompuServe.

I am wondering, is my post not getting through, or do you have a reason for
not posting it on FML?  If the former, I will resend it.  If the latter, I'd
like to discuss it with you.

Dick Bossart