From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:31:34 -0500
Hello all,
I would like to introduce a new yahoo group to all of the folks from the
Great state Of Alabama.  If you live in Alabama and surrounding areas and
would like to join please do!  It's just starting and we are not pretty
yet but I hope we can work on it together.

The Alabama Ferret Friends Yahoo Group

I know we met lots of Ferret lovers at the symposium in Atlanta, Georgia
and I would love it if you guys joined also.  I hope we can work with the
other sites out their to raise money for shelters ( if ANY) that still
run in Alabama and if not maybe for the other shelters in other states.
I would love to meet fellow Alabamians and their fuzzy pals so please
consider us and join!

Just getting started please come on in and give suggestions on how to
make it a better place for all of us and our Ferrets in the Great State
of Alabama!

God Bless

ED and Susan Malone
Montgomery, AL