From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:28:32 -0400
Hello,

I have another furkid here that is going through Adrenal surgery on
Friday, and have a few questions for you.

I'll be getting Pedialyte or Gatorade to keep Kodo hydrated.  But I was
wondering if anyone knows how long Gatorade lasts once it's opened.
Pedialyte is to be used for only 2 days after opening, according to the
bottle, but at $7-$8 for a bottle of it that'll be useless in 2 days
seems wasteful to me.  One ferret will barely go through any of it in
such a short time.  So, do any of you know if Gatorade lasts longer?
And if so, is Gatorade just as good at replenishing fluids, or would he
benefit more from Pedialyte?

I'm sure you remember me posting about ruining a few blenders making Bob
chicken gravy.  Well, many thanks to you all, we ended up successfully
making a batch.  Now, what I'm wondering is how long does it last
refrigerated?  We froze many fairly small servings, but they're still
big enough that we probably won't get through it in time.

Any ideas you have would be great!

Take care,
Jen

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
The Hedgehog - Punk
The Rats - Plato, Algernon & Mystique
The Chicken - Dixie