From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:52:03 -0500
Over the last few weeks there has been several accidents regarding our
beloved furries and unusual places they can get stuck.

I want to compile an ongoing list of the new items and post them every
month or sooner if needed.  I will post a complete list 2-3 times a year.
People will be able to warn other ferret owners of some of the unforeseen
places we never thought of that ferrets can get into that are dangerous.
I will not post the names of the ferrets or their owners, just the item
the ferret got caught in.  Everyone can also add this to their education
packets or hand them out with adoptions.  I know these situations are not
frequent but everyone needs to be aware of them.

Anyone can either respond to me privately or on the board.  Even if you
have had a close call let me know what the strange item was.

So far this is what I have...Vase-Poster tube-Carpet roll-Stereo speaker
sub woofer.

I know this is not easy for everyone but if it helps one ferret then
something positive can come out it.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective