From:
Dragnfey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:00:51 EST
Hi Ya'll,

think I am getting hit with another flu.  Several of the ferts have funny
poops.  Ack!!  Not ready for this again.

Elsbeth is a heathen.  She hoovers the food, sleeps and attacks.  That's it.
She told me it would be good to list some of the favorite games in our
house.

Toss the Ferret--I have several who love this.  Take on very excited ferret,
toss onto soft furniture such as a bed or couch.  Waggle your hands at them
until the jump around and off the bed.  Repeat when they return to your
feet.

Chase--this requires you, the human to run around making chuckling and
dooking noises and hiding around corners.  When ferrets find you yell
"AWWWW" and chase them till they hide.  When they jump out at you and dook,
you run and hide.  Carryon until your heart gives out.  It will before the
ferrets tire of this.

Tug o'War-take one old sock, any variety, tie a knot in the center and use
as tug toy with ferret.  Drag them around the room by their clamped mouths.

Trash Sack Ride-get one 20 to 30 gallon trash sack (new) intice ferrets on
one end while holding the other end, then drag ferrets around fast, corners
are great.  Don't worry about them sliding off, that is one of the perks.
hehe.

Miss Elsbeth is collecting game ideas, so send her some folks, so I will
have some toes left please, please.

Mwhatever, Mad Mid Missouri Mistress of Mustelids

"I've been a bad bad girl, I've been careless with a delicate  man...
And I need to be redeemed to the one I've sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love"
Fiona Apple