Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 18:35:30 -0400
does anyone have experience with liver tumors in their ferrets? my Clef
has a tummy that became bloated slowly over the a couple of weeks. he's
eating and drinking normally, and his bloodwork is normal. the only
thing is that his tummy feels very bloated, and he's been less active.
utlrasound shows lots of cyst in part of the liver. my vets think it
is some kind of bile duct adenoma, and used some big words like
hematic/hepatic? I did a search on the FHL and found this:

Biliary cystadenomatosis
<http://www.vetmedpub.com/vetmed/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=318528&pageID=1&sk=&date=>

we are scheduling surgery, just want to know if anyone's come across
this.

hoping for lot more years with Clef.  he's 6.

worried :(

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin, Mochi, Jolt & Cola