From:
Linda Mooring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1993 12:44:46 -0400
Hi,

My vet recently introduced me to a woman that does wildlife
rescue in the Los Gatos (CA) area.  Last month, someone turned
in a ferret.  She knew better than to turn the poor thing in
to the SPCA, and luckily the owner found her pretty quickly.

I've given her CDFA (CA Domestic Ferret Assoc.) info, but I'm
wondering if there are any other groups/people in CA that do
ferret rescue work.  I'd like to forward all info to her asap.

Please email me directly ([log in to unmask]) and I will
post a summary to the list if there is any interest.

Thanks in advance.

Linda