From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:17:18 -0700
I was sitting in class this morning-feeling rather frustrated-we are coming
to the end of the course and they are really pumping us with info.  Anyway,
feeling the frustration, I couldn't help but wonder how different things
would be if I were a ferret!  If I were a ferret, I know I would have
pooped in a corner!!  Then I would have fuzzed my whole body and pounced at
my teacher!  Naturally, I would have been just out of her reach so then I
would have bounced off sideways-into the wall, knocking over the plant!
While she was cleaning that up, I think I would have stolen her marker, and
if I had time-I'd try for the eraser, too!  As I looked around the room, I
saw all kinds of interesting nooks and crannies to investigate!  The woman
in front of me always slides her shoes off!  I'm sure I would have tried to
drag one off-after, of course, I had rubbed and rolled on it and got my
head stuck in it a few times!  The teacher regained my attention so it was
back to reality for me-but I couldn't help wonder what their reaction would
have been if I dragged by butt across the carpet!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow