From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:50:21 EDT
Hi all!  I just noticed this morning that my ferret Taz has quite a large
knot next to his anus.  It's about the size of a large marble and there is
a little drainage.  I've cleaned it up but I couldn't get a hold of a Vet
today.  I think it maybe an infected gland.  My female had that problem once
but it wasn't swollen like his.  Has anyone had this type of thing show up
on their ferrets?  If so what did you do for it?  Tomorrow I'm going to try
to get a vet appointment.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Laurie